Finally, it is over for almost 7,500 legal sector entry students across Kerala.The 2022 KLEE exam was conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala on 27th of August 2022 at different exam centers within the state. The exam timing was from 2pm to 4 pm.Anxious student- aspirants are looking into the questions and matching it with their marked answers. Our team in JobSecura has prepared a KLEE section- wise analysis to help the 2022 exam givers as well as future candidates.
Key aspects to be considered:
- Question levels: Moderate in majority sections while difficult to easy in few sections.
- No major deviation as compared to previous years.
- However there seemed to be more focus on certain subsections of the four main sections i.e. – Legal, English, General Knowledge and current affairs, and mental ability.
- There is a visible focus on vocabulary based reading and analyzing skills.
- Some, often earlier asked questions, such as legal reasoning, synonyms and antonyms, logical reasoning was rather conspicuous by its absence.
- On the whole, legal section was easy. Questions from contract and tort were asked from the core areas. Therefore it was not a challenge to mark the right option. This section also included legal maxims.
- Questions on constitution centered on topics like, presidential powers, borrowed features, amendment acts.
- In English section, there were many questions from passage comprehension. Other question included jumbled sentences, fill in the blanks. There were no questions from a new topic.
- Questions from current affairs and general knowledge were moderately easy. The current affairs section had more questions as compared to static GK. This makes it a noticeable deviation from last year.
- In mental ability section, the focus area was on arithmetic skills. There were questions from a new section – Trigonometry
- Time was a challenging factor unlike KLEE 2021. The reason was, presence of many passage based questions in the starting section – English
- Last year saw many first time questions which of course was not the case in KLEE 2022. From that angle, deviation can be considered negligible.
- The cut off mark for a candidate can safely be assumed near to 300 approximately.
- Almost all questions asked were in tandem with the syllabus preparation, faculty training and material content of JobSecura.
Call us for more details –
3212 Jobsecura Building,MES Women’s College Road,
Opp: QRS, Kannur Road,West Nadakkavu,
Calicut,Ph: 9446464714,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org